Sunday, January 12, 2014

Paintings on wood panels and some goals.

The new year has brought out the creative energy in me! I think this happens to a lot of people. Now let's keep it going! I think it's important to be surrounded by people who support your passions. My husband and friends are so good a that. My biggest supporter would have to be my three year old Sam who will look at my paintings and say "That is a beautiful painting mommy!" My one year old James would rather eat the paintings at this point....but he'll come around.

Here are some new ones made on cradled wood panels both available for purchase at my etsy shop. 



Big Fish 
Pastel Remix


Some of my goals for this year are:

1. Make a lot of art. 
2. Find a gallery to represent me
3. Get good at marketing myself (this is so hard for me!)
4. Find a good balance between being a good mother/wife and finding time to paint
5. Let go of perfection. The house is never going to be perfect...neither am I.

I have to skip number six because the key is broken on my computer ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment