Monday, January 13, 2014

Do what you love now

My life is busy. Life is busy. Now that I'm in my thirties I feel like each year is going faster and faster. That's why I have this urgency to do the things that I love.... In my 20's I was lazy. I mean, I was going to be young forever right?  Now I want to cram my day full of artwork, good cooking, getting down on the floor to play choo choos and cars with my little boys. Life is short and I want to live it fully. This may look different to someone else. I just want to be home with my babies, laugh with my husband, and create things that make me (and hopefully others) happy. I hope this blog can help me focus in on those things.

In the studio (my kitchen counter) today:

Small paintings. A series of four will be released later this week.


Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment