Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Painting flowers

Here's a new painting I started. Going back to my roots and painting what I love for a while. I was reading an article online (I wish I could remember where!) that discussed the importance of painting/creating what you love and feel drawn too. This will produce the best results rather than painting what you think people will like or want to buy. Also it takes at least 1000 hours of practice to really master a craft. Wow I wish there were more hours in the day!






This painting size is 24 x 24 and should look pretty snazzy when it's done. Maybe it will be finished today or maybe tomorrow.  It all depends on how much time I can sneak in between playing cars, balls, and the "get you!" game. Sammy is in charge during the day as many of you with toddlers know!


Have a wonderful Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment